iTuneStory
Please login to the forum. If you do not log in, you will not see the full forum.
iTuneStory
Please login to the forum. If you do not log in, you will not see the full forum.
iTuneStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iTuneStory

Welcome to iTuneStory!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Twitter
Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Facebook
Latest topics
» 2011 Progress
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm by abandith

» Announcement
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 am by Kevin

»  :( :( :( :(
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm by abandith

» 2011 Suggestions
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 pm by Admin

» 2011 Donations List Draft
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:44 pm by abandith

» [READ FIRST] 2011 iTuneStory Status
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm by Admin

» Planned Features
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 am by abandith

» 2011 Q & A
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:20 pm by Admin

» Sunday 2/13
Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:03 pm by Admin

Admin's Q&A

Go down 

Was this helpful?
Yes
Admin's Q&A I_vote_lcap80%Admin's Q&A I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Admin's Q&A I_vote_lcap20%Admin's Q&A I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Admin's Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Admin's Q&A   Admin's Q&A I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:21 pm

~~~~Will add more later~~~

Here are some common questions that I can think of:
Q: Does this server have a homepage?
A: Yes. It is - HERE

Q: The cashshop is not working, how do I get nx items?
A: The all-in-one shop has an nx section, where you can buy nx items for 1 meso. This shop can be accessed by @shop

Q: What are the commands available for players?
A: Use the command @commands while in game to view the list of player commands. I will add them to the website and forum later.

Q: What is the max level that I can reach?
A: The max level for players is 250.

Q: When can I rebirth?
A: You can rebirth at level 200 or higher.

Q: How do I rebirth?
A: Use the command @rebirth when you are level 200 or higher.

Q: What is rebirth?
A: Rebirth brings you back to a level 1 beginner. You can use this to become stronger. If you put skills from a job on your keyboard and then rebirth, the skills will stay on the keyboard. If you get a weapon that goes with the skills, such as a beginner weapon that anyone can use, then you can use the skills while you are a different job. Also, rebirthing allows you to gain more ability points (AP). The max stats in the server is 32767 AP for Str, Dex, Int, and Luk. Rebirthing is recommended, since it makes you stronger.

Q: How do I change where my AP points are if I messed up or changed my mind?
A: To add ability points, you can use the @str [amount] command, etc... to add ap to specific stats. You can reset your AP from the stat npc in @fmnpc. I will add a command for this later. I will also add a new npc that allows you to set each stat to the amount you want, as long as you have the AP already.

Q: What do I do if I cannot talk to a npc?
A: Try using the command @dispose to fix this problem. It should work. If it doesn't, first try typing something outloud to all to check if you are lagging. If your text does not show up, then you are lagging and that is why you cannot see the npc atm. If you are not lagging and @dispose does not work, then try relogging. If you still cannot talk to npc's, post your problem under the problem section of the forum or tell a GM.

Q: Is there rare nx in this server?:
A: Yes there is rare nx.

Q: What is rare nx?:
A: Rare nx items are nx items that are not found in the all-in-one shop or cash shop.

Q: How do I get rare nx items?:
A: Rare nx items can be attained by winning events hosted by GM's. Events will be held often. You could also get rare nx by trading with or buying it from players who have it.

Q: What version of maplestory is this server?:
A: This server is a v83 server.

Q: Who is admin of the server?
A: The ign and name of the admin of the server is Adam.

Q: How do I contact the admin for help?
A: You can email me at itunestory@gmail.com, talk to me on msn (username: kick-dog@hotmail.com), message me on youtube (username: viewerownage), or message me on the forum here (username: Admin).

Q: Can I donate money to the server to get amazing rewards?
A: Donations are not being accepted.

Q: Can I be a GM?
A: Make a GM application under the GM App section of the forum. Make sure that you follow the GM App format. It is found in the top post of the GM App section. You can copy and paste the format, and then fill in the information.

Q: What do I do if I see a hacker?
A: If you can, take a screenshot of the hacker hacking for proof. Multiple screenshots are nice. Then, tell a GM that is on, or make a post about the hacker under the Report Hackers forum.

Q: How do I take a screenshot?
A: While in the server, press the scroll lock button. The screenshot should then be saved in the folder than the v83 ms files are located in. You may have to search around your computer a little to find it.
A: Another way of taking a screenshot is to press the print screen button. Then, you can go into paint and rightclick paste or ctrl+v. Save the image and you have your screenshot. (P.S. The first method is recommended, since you can take multiple screenshots in short periods of time.)

Q: What do I do if I log into my account and no characters are there?
A: This rarely happens, but does once in a while. I will restart the server and the problem will be fixed.

Q: I clicked on iTuneStory.exe and a box sayin server check popped up. What is that?
A: This usually means that the server is down. Go to the forum to the MUST READ Announcements under Forum Announcements. If there is no announcement about the server being down, make a post on the forum, check the chat box, or ask a friend who plays. If the server is not down, then there is something wrong with your ms files. Make sure that you have v83 MS and ONLY v83 MS in the folder with iTuneStory.exe

Q: How do I enter an event?
A: If an event is starting, a notice will show up in the bottom chat box. To access the event, follow the instructions announced. MAKE SURE that you are on the channel of the event! (It is normally channel 1)

Q: What do I do if my skills are not maxed?
A: Use the command @maxskills to max your skills.

Q: Is there a 1meso shop?
A: We have an amazing ultimate shop that can be accessed with the command @shop. It has nx items, equips, and more.

Q: Is my opinion of the server important?
A: Yes. I would like players to express their opinions, as long as they are not spamming, flaming, or insulting GM's or others. If you have any ideas for improvement of the server, post them under the server ideas section of the forum.

Q: How do I know if the server is down or not?
A: If you visit the main website, linked at home page of forum, it will say offline on the right. The login server and game server must both be online in order for you to log in and play. If you want to know why the server is down, go to the must read announcements under the forum announcements section. I will update this post daily, letting players know why the server is offline if it is. If it is online, the post will just say that the server is online. If the server is offline and it is not mentioned under the MUST READ Announcements[updated daily], then the server either crashed, is having a quick restart (which will last about a minute), or I am about to edit the post.

Q: Will be alerted about server restarts?
A: Yes. As Admin, I will use the blue notice to tell players that the server is restarting and to please log off safely. It is reccommended to use @save before logging off. I will then use a command to save the current status of the server, and then disconnect all users that are still on, before restarting the server. The restart will then last about a minute (usually less than 30 seconds).

Q:

~~~All for now- Will add more Q&A's later~~~
Sincerely,
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://itune.no-ip.biz

Admin's Q&A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iTuneStory :: WELCOME :: Info for you-
Jump to: